The project is designed to provide students with high quality housing on or near campus
with a collegiate lifestyle.
Students are encouraged to live independently and collegiately with a high degree of pastoral care
support from management. Accommodation offerings include self-contained rooms of varying sizes,
some of which are multi-bed or accessible, to suit a variety of student living preferences and budget
price points. The facility includes shared communal spaces for recreation and education use.
– Operator: Iglu
– Levels: 18 Levels (16 levels on top of 2 levels of podium with retained heritage facade)
– GFA: Approx 11,000m2
– Studio rooms, Twin Cluster Rooms, Twin Studios, DDA Studios
– Pod Bathrooms, accessible bathrooms to be stick build
– Curtain Wall as tower facade
– Four side glazing channel to existing framing as podium facade
Estimator – Matt Smith 0417 605 800 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing on Monday the 29th of June 2020